We are looking for a part-time, entry-level marketing coordinator to assist with a variety of online outreach projects. This is a remote position. Responsibilities include:
- Creating and publishing social media updates
- Building email newsletters
- Copyediting guidebooks
- Sourcing images and graphics for guidebooks, newsletters, and social media
- Assisting with other marketing activities as assigned
- Ability to work up to 20 hours per week
- Familiarity with Constant Contact, WordPress, and Google Drive
- Clear writing and copyediting skills
- Ability to organize multiple tasks and projects, and respond efficiently to assignments and questions
Please email Sarah Vandenberg at [email protected] with your resume and work samples.
We are looking for a freelance, remote travel writer to develop new guidebooks and content. Topics and research are assigned monthly; each guidebook is 1,200+ words.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to write one or more guidebooks per month
- Willingness to work within assignment, research, and template guidelines
- Ability to respond efficiently to assignments, questions, and feedback / edits
Please email Sarah Vandenberg at [email protected] with your resume and writing samples.